Come and learn on technologies, platforms and protocols that make our energy system more sustainable faster!
We are offering 20 serious developers a 33% discount. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us why you think you qualify as serious developer. Be fast, since we only have 20 discount tickets! You can come just 1 day, or both days: the choice is yours.
The energy transition is rapidly changing our world, but not fast enough. To increase renewables and lower the consumption of fossil fuels, we need to increase the flexibility in our grid and energy demand. There are a lot of technologies, platforms and strategies to enable this. We bring them all together in one conference: FLEXCON 2017, 20 and 21 november in Pakhuis de Zwijger in Amsterdam.
What can you do?
- Get a tech workshop on Cisco Distributed Dockerized computing, by Cisco DevNet
- Learn how to use Smart Home API to control devices, by Mclimate
- Get connected with protocols like OpenADR or Open Charge Point Protocol, by OpenADR and Auto-Grid
- Build your own Smart Charging API with Open Charge Point Protocol, by Elaad.
- Join the PowerMatcher and Energy Flexibility Interface coding session. Hosted by FAN.
- Smart Energy Services: Implement Privacy and Security by design, by Omnetric (Siemens and Accenture)
- Learn on EEBus implementations in Smart Homes, by KEO and BAM
- Get introcuded into the Distributed Energy Flexibility Interface, by FAN
- Learn how Backoffice Algorithm can work with the Energy Flexibility Interface, by Technolution and Engie
- Get smarter buildings with OGEMA: The Gateway for Open Social Energy Management, by Fraunhofer IWES
- Get to know VHPREADY, the Open industrial standard for the steering of decentralized power generators by VHPREADY
In short, apply to one of the 20 developer discount tickets. Send a mail to email@example.com, and tell us why you think you qualify as serious developer.
All devs that have attend our events before know that the food is always good….